Last modified: August 31, 2021
Information Bhutan Recruitment may collect
- Your name and full contact information (this includes your name, address, email, and phone number), Work related preferences such as job types, contract or permanent, field of work
- Biographical information including resumes, employment experience, educational history, skills
- Background information such as reference information
- Communications you submit through interactive features such as our contact fields or emails
- As a client your name, contact information, company, and needs for staffing
Bhutan Recruitment reserves the right to collect information from third parties or is easily accessible online. This includes publicly accessible social media sites, blogs and other online activity. Occasionally, we may purchase or obtain e-mail lists, leads for clients, and various other sources from third parties for the purpose of marketing and potential advertising.
What Bhutan Recruitment might collect with your devices
Most browsers and devices will automatically collect information. This may include:
- Your Media Access Control (MAC) address
- The type of computer being used (Windows, iMac, MacBook, etc), screen resolution, operating system name, and version
- Operations information such as device manufacturer, device model, and language
- The browser type and version in use
- Your Browser type
- How much time you spent on the Site
- Which pages and tabs you visited
- Communications, submissions, information requests, and language preferences
- Other traffic, statistical, and demographic data
Bhutan Recruitment also uses IP Addresses for the following purposes:
- Routing visitors to the appropriate Bhutan Recruitment Provincial or Country site
- Calculation of overall usage levels
- Diagnostics for server problems
- Overall Site administration
Bhutan Recruitment may be able to ascertain your approximate location from the IP Address in use. If using a mobile device like a smartphone or tablet, Bhutan Recruitment may also collect the unique device ID and other mobile device data.
How Bhutan Recruitment uses the Information collected
Bhutan Recruitment may use the information collected about visitors for the following reasons:
- Registering candidates with the company.
- Contacting prospective candidates and clients to provide information on services requested.
- Providing the most relevant employment and career related information.
- Communication on services, promotions, or Site usage.
- Administration of the Site, improvement on services, or the tailoring of online usage to the visitor.
- Protection against online threats such as spam bots and malware.
- Research and analysis purposes for marketing and employment services.
- Legal and regulatory compliance requirements.
- With express consent, implied consent, or an exemption under Bhutan’s Anti-Spam Legislation without an opt-out to direct communications Bhutan Recruitment may send automated emails, text messages, or other promotional messaging.
You can opt-out of these promotional communications by following the instructions contained in the material sent to you, or by contacting Bhutan Recruitment as indicated under “Contact Us”.
May display Behaviorally retargeted advertising may occur by Bhutan Recruitment and other parties across the Internet based on your site usage. Bhutan Recruitment will cover this in further detail below.
Information sharing and disclosure
Bhutan Recruitment reserves the right to disclose your information to prospective employers or employees who have expressed interest in receiving information either from candidates or from clients. If you use the Site’s interactive features including the job boards or contact fields, Bhutan Recruitment may disclose the information you submit accordingly. On a rare occasion, Bhutan Recruitment may share personal information to our direct affiliates, service providers, and other third party business partners in the following circumstances:
- Research/analysis in regards to products, candidates, clients, and others
- Develop better understanding of users’ interests, activities, demographics and other biographical information
- The prevention of such parties from sending promotional messages on the behalf of bhutanrecruitment.com to users who have opted out of messaging
Bhutan Recruitment rely on third party providers for services on our behalf, and your information may be disclosed to these providers. Bhutan Recruitment will require them to maintain confidentiality of your personal information and will not authorize use of your personal information for their own marketing purposes unless you have explicitly given the option to opt-in to those communications.
Additionally, Bhutan Recruitment will use and disclose personal information believed to be permitted as follows:
- Under applicable law inside Bhutan.
- Legal process compliance.
- Responding to requests from public and government authorities.
- Enforcement of Terms and Conditions.
- Operational protection for Bhutan Recruitment and our affiliates.
- Protection of Bhutan Recruitment, users, and affiliates rights, privacy, safety or property.
- Pursuing any possible legal remedies or limit damages that Bhutan Recruitment may incur.
- Aggregated, statistical, or other information that does not identify you may be shared by Bhutan Recruitment with third parties.
- To promote candidates to clients for the purpose of getting employment for them.
In the event of any reorganization, growth, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business or (which includes bankruptcy or similar proceedings), Bhutan Recruitment also may disclose or transfer information to a third party.
Information on retargeting
Bhutan Recruitment may use third-party advertising companies for advertising our services when you access the Site based on your usage information. These companies with either place or recognize a specialized Cookie on your browser. You consent to the use of this Cookie and other tracking to serve this retargeted advertising by use of the Site.
Bhutan Recruitment site and third party services
Bhutan Recruitment uses reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect personal information gathered within the organization. Unfortunately, no system is guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your experience with the Site and services are not secure, please immediately notify us.
Minors use of site
The Site is not meant for nor is it directed to individuals under the age of eighteen (18). Bhutan Recruitment does not knowingly collect personal information from individuals who are minors.
The Site is controlled and operated by us from Bhutan and as permitted by law, is not intended to be subject to the laws of any jurisdiction other than Bhutan. Information that Bhutan Recruitment has obtained from use and interaction of the Site us may be stored in hard copy within candidate or client files, and/or electronically on secure Bhutan based data servers or with the use of cloud storage. As such, you understand that this information may be made available to local government authorities under lawful orders and applicable laws in foreign jurisdictions.
Please note that the Bhutan Recruitment sites that operate in jurisdictions other than Bhutan are governed by separate privacy policies linked to their locations.
Accessing your information
Bhutan Recruitment will retain the personal information gathered accordingly for the duration necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy or for other purposes outlined to you directly, unless a longer period is required or allowed by law.
If you would like to update the information you have provided to us, please contact Bhutan Recruitment accordingly to make those changes. You may contact us using the methods given below to update your information, request access to your information, or request that any needed corrections be made to your information. Where applicable as authorized or required by law, Bhutan Recruitment will do our best to comply with your request as soon as possible. Please note that Bhutan Recruitment may require a request in writing and proof of identity before proceeding.
For any inquiry you may have with regards to personal information, you may use the following contact information:
Level 6 Tshale Khangzhang Building
Near Express Highway,
Mobile Number: +975 – 1712 92 80
Email Address: email@example.com